The trip has been fantastic with no problems at all. The directions were fine and easy to follow. The guys in the depot were great.
Here were the highlights of our trip.
- Endless spectacular scenery - saw bears whales salmon eagles - really amazing.
- We really enjoyed an hours entertaining presentation by Andrew in the museum on the history of Sandon and galena.
- Took the helicopter trip round Mt. Assiniboine and paddled for a couple of hours up the Bow river from Banff in a canoe.
- Took the Jeep and River Safari trips just south of Valemount.
- Joined the north Vancouver island Harley owners ride out and dinner at port hardy and won some volatizing hair products in the raffle. They were quality hair products but magic ones so I passed them on :)
- Cathedral grove.
Best roads were the stretch out to Tofino, between Lytton and Whistler, and Kaslo - New Denver. Would be happy to recommend the trip, be a reference or discuss further how the trip could be developed and marketed in Europe. Many Canadians I met on the trip exclaimed "what an amazing trip it was to do-wow!" and it really was.