What kind of license do I need to rent a scooter?

If you are from BC we require that you have at least a class 7 (N) or class 5 driver's licence to rent. If you are from outside of BC we require that you carry a valid license from your country of origin that allows you to drive a vehicle without supervision. For more information on licensing please go to ICBC 

Search the FAQ