What kind of license do I need to rent a Motorcycle?

If you are from BC you need to have a valid class 6 or a valid Class 7/7L, however, some restrictions may apply with the Class 7 L license, please call or email for details. If you are from outside of BC you need to have a valid motorcycle license issued from your place of origin. For more information on licencing in BC please go to ICBC

Search the FAQ