I am traveling from outside of Canada do I need an international driving permit?

It depends on which country you are from. In Canada, your licence needs to be in either English or French and have a valid motorcycle endorsement with an issue and expiry date (if applicable). We recommend you check with your local licencing offices before you travel to Canada to make sure.

Search the FAQ